*All data comes from the Ottawa Real Estate Board.
Maximizing your final sale price:
In this post I will dive into how to maximize the final sale price of you home. There are a few simple but important steps homeowners can take to get top dollar for their home. Even in this sellers market these steps are important as buyers are very discerning given that they are paying record prices.
- Make sure you work with me as your REALTOR®.
- My passion is buying and selling real estate for my clients. My aim is to get you, my client, the best price for your home based on current market conditions. I use my local neighbourhood knowledge and my finance background to set a target list price and target sale price for your home.
- Make sure your home is prepared for picture day.
- Most home buyers first introduction to your home will be via the internet. I only work with the best photographers in Ottawa. In order for the pictures to look stunning it is important that your home is clean and decluttered.
- Make sure your home is in top viewing condition. Fix the little things that you have been putting off. A new coat of paint and some freshening up has been shown to add the most value to the final sale price. Decluttering is in my opinion also at the top of the list.
- Given current market conditions most homes require 5-7 days to be set aside for showings. Make sure your home is tidy and clean. The aim is to generate the maximize interest in your home.
- Please be available on offer day to review and ultimately accept an offer for your home. Given current market conditions there is a good chance that your home will sell for a record price.
I hope this post gives you some insight into the Ottawa real estate market and how to receive top dollar for your home. I am always available to answer question via email (email@example.com) or telephone (613.263.7883). I am also happy to provide a complimentary home valuation.
Kiril Peev – REALTOR®
Sutton Group Ottawa Realty, Brokerage.
Independently Owned and Operated.