Congratulations on your decision to buy a home or condo. Below are some questions I like to discuss with all my buyers in order to get a better understanding of each individual situation.
- What is your budget?
- Are you pre-approved for a mortgage?
- What part of town would you like to live in?
- How many bedrooms would you like?
- How many bathrooms do you need?
- Are there any special features that you would like to have?
- Swimming pool
- Double garage
- When would you like to move into your new home or condo?
There are usually no out of pocket fees for working with a buyer’s agent. We can discuss some exceptions in person or over the phone.
Advantages of using a buyer’s agent
With more tools and data we can make better decisions about the home or condo that is right for you.
As a real estate agent, I have access to the most recent sale prices in your neighborhood. Using this data we can make a more precise and accurate offer on your future home or condo.
I am always happy to answer any questions you may have about the buying process. Please call me today at 613.263.7883 or email at email@example.com to begin your new home search.
Alternatively, you may fill out the form below: